Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! 4G, 3 bars, and no (or very very slow) internet

Every time I go to my local ASDA I have 4G connection and 3 bars of signal, but the browser searches hang, WhatsApp messages don't send. Drive out the car park, and boom works fine. What's going on? It's not like it is busy at 10pm at night, when I g...

SN25 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast issues in ME10 3RN for over 21 months and counting!!!

Having contacted O2 about poor signal in ME10 3RN postcode back 21 months ago, I was told and verified by the network checker that a nearby mast wasn't working. On a weekly basis from that moment and still going on today, I get texts and emails to sa...

Rdlangy1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card activation

Hi I need to speak to someone. I have bought my Mum a mobile phone and got an O2 sim card I put it in the phone and tried to activate it. It said I had to text swap to 20220 to activate the sim card. Because her phone wasn't connected I text from my ...

Resolved! Changing Delivery location

Hi there, I've recently ordered a phone upgrade but it's delivery location has been set at a previous house that I do not live at anymore. Is there a way I can change this via account or do I have to call customer service?

Resolved! Cancel phone contact whilst having Apple Watch

Good afternoon,I have a phone and Apple Watch plan with o2. If I pay off my phone device plan do still need some form of airtime plan to keep the Watch active? If so can I change to a sim only plan on the phone account?

Rolfd by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos