Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Mobile data connection is too bad.

I work as a delivery driver, so I need a good and reliable connection. But is every time going down, I had changed my Smartphone and didnt solve my problem.

bbDaniel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim laptop

How do I claim my free laptop when I purchased my s21

Dave21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim card in ipad

I purchased an ipad on finance, im not finished paying off the ipad yet but I got it with a sim card, I do not need the sim and I'm paying 10 pound a month for data and texts which I am not using. Is there a way to just cancel the sim?

Beth8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Poor data speed for over 6 months

Long story short... Been with 02 for around 10 years. Currently have a Samsung S10 due to upgrade in January however since March 2021 the internet speed has been awful. O2 speed test shows less than 1mb and network failure. I spent around 2 months em...

tnpmonkey by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No network coverage

Hi I cant make any calls at all all my phone is saying is no network coverage

bjfox by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Free Laptop Not arrived with phone

Hi, I recently upgraded to the Samsung S21 5g and selected the promotion to receive the free samsung chromebook with the package i chose. My phone has been delivered but there is no sign of the chromebook.Can you please advise?

Gillian2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cant get through to 02 customers services

Everytime i call 02 it tells me i could be waiting more than 15 mins then cuts me off i need to speak with someone urgent i dont mind waiting on hold but to get cut off without the choice is shocking

Stuart7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos