Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No network connection in Spain

I have an iPhone 13 Pro with an esim from O2 and a physical Spanish Sim. I'm in Spain at the moment but today I am unable to get a network connection for the O2 line. The Spanish line is okay. I've tried switching the phone off and on but it makes no...

Stoker by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Does O2 modify bootloader on new devices?

I just bought a Galaxy Tab A7 Lite and a Pixel 6 from an official O2 shop. I saw the employee open both devices to activate the SIM. On the A7, I get a warning every time it boots up saying the bootloader is unlocked and software integrity cannot be ...

dangb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet abroad

Hi, I have issue with my internet connection in Poland. internet doesn't work in Poland. When I've been in USA my internet was working perfectly. The only one country where I have problem is Poland. I've restart my mobile network settings, my phone, ...

Pati1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Transferring number to new iphone

I have recently got a new iPhone. Everything, such as my apps and photos have transferred to this new iPhone, however the number hasn’t. How do I transfer my old number onto my new iPhone (both on 02 contract) ?

Debjihn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Not receiving OTP text messages

I recently joined o2 from Sky. I was also porting my number over. The number port went through however I wasn’t receiving one time passcode text messages from my bank, credit card etc. I could send and receive messages from people but just not the te...

NP89 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cannot enable wifi calling

I cannot enable My iPhone SE 15.3.1 for wifi calling. The setting automatically turns off and refers me to MyO2, this then puts me in an eternal loop of checking phone and software suitability.

ant419b by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! wi Fi Calling on Doro 7080

I have just joined o2 with my new Doro 7080 which has a wi-fi calling facility (on the phone) however, I now find that your service does not support this device so I will have to cancel my contract unless there is a way to connect it (my home is in a...

Resolved! Switching of 4G on an iPhone 12

We live in an area where 4G is slow and we do not yet have 5G. When I contacted O2 this was a known issue and I was advised to turn off 4G and use 3G. However, there does not seem to be a way to do this on the iPhone 12. Searching on the Internet it ...

screen 1.jpg screen 2.jpg

Resolved! Mobile won’t load any apps or web paes

I’ve just renewed my contract swapping my sim only deal to a new deal with iPhone 11 and 10gb of data/month, my phone will not load any apps or web pages, I’ve checked my o2 account and it says I have 9.99gb of data remaining yet nothing will load th...

PeterC11 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos