Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Password

When I enter my password to access O2 my mobile it says its incorrect, so I asked for it to be reset, when I receive a code I am told it is invalid, this happened on 3 or 4 occasions. I then went on my laptop, entered my password and gained access st...

Liz21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Wi-fi calling not working

Hi, I recently contacted O2 to activate Wi-fi calling but it’s now my stopped working. Wi-fi for data is fine. Wi-fi calling is still switched on in settings and I’ve tried restarting my phone. Can you please see if it’s been turned off in account se...

Ben75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data roaming not working in Europe

My roaming will not work, I’ve been with O2 for nearly 30 years and never been treated so badly. I’ve tried calling for support several times , and basically I’m just given the run around and then get cut off. I’ve done all of the Google suggestions ...

Bh2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 5g on samsung galaxy s21

Hi. Ive just updrated to samsung galaxy s21 5g.Now, my question might be a silly on so bear withIve got sent a SIM with the phone but im already with 02. I had samsung galaxy s9 before upgrate. Do I need to change the SIM card to be compatable with 5...

Rizza by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Strange Signal Issue

So, I've got a signal issue that I've not been able to find an answer for. Started a new O2 sim-only contract last week. All was good initially with solid 4G connection and voice signal. Switched to e-sim at the weekend...still all good. Yesterday, m...

0CA20000-65FE-4A36-8B80-9CB04CFB4B80.jpeg 87B899D8-C68B-4E37-9501-93234E780D54.jpeg
Chris1979 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Charged for picture NOT SENT

Anyone know why I’ve been charged for sending 2 picture messages that I definitely have not sent? Didn’t even include an emoji. Text was also only a few words.impossible to talk to anyone at O2 the robots can’t answer my question.

Annoyed12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! SAMSUNG Galaxy Tab S7 password unlock

Hi allI have not used my Galaxy Tab S7 tablet from O2 for a while and when I tried to enter my usual password to access my tablet recently, I got a message "incorrect password". 1. My first question please, is how many tries do I get? I have a few ot...

RockSteady by Level 1: Joiner
  • 12 replies
  • 0 kudos