Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Volt activation

How Long should it take for the O2 and Virginmedia benefits to be activated?

Dilang24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Upgrade problem

I have tried to upgrade my phone to be told I have exceeded the number of security codes that can be sent. I spent an hour on the phone and was informed all was in order with the upgrade and just needed to login to confirm contract details. I did so ...

5Peter5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Claim Samsung chrome book 4

Hello I upgraded my phone to the Samsung galaxy s20 fe yesterday. While arranging my package it said I could claim a Samsung chrome book 4. Can you help me claim it please?

Glennd87 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal issues

Hi , I am having some serious issues with internet on my phone at home . The signal or network is next to none existent to the point even website are not loading . I have like 1 bar of signal if I'm lucky . The network checker app says it's slow too ...

Resolved! iPhone won’t send pictures

My iPhone won’t send pictures despite following the instructions to change the mms & mmsc details? I’m trying to send to an android phone which used to work

Lou09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to connect smart watch to original sim

my daughter got a samsung smart watch for christmas and we would like to know how to connect her watch to her original sim that she already uses

Megan27 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone not delivered

I ordered a new phone on Dec 26th. Told it’ll be delivered by DPD. I’ve not received a new phone but when I look on my orders it says order complete. Where is my new phone??

KLJ77 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos