Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! how long does it take to port my number across?

Hi everyone Hopfully youve had a good xmas, Right ive changed over to o2 on the 21st of December and I still am unaware as to why my number has not been ported and why I have to ask the community rather than actual o2 staff that three had over a onli...

John30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Money in pending

Hi , i just have money in pending from last Thursday , 90£ And they are not returned yet , i tried to buy something but Did not go trough , And I can t have may money back , it a about a week now , when this will be fixed ?

Resolved! 02 rewards early claim

Is there anyway to claim early? I want to claim extra credit as I have over £30 saved from last quarter but it’s saying I have to wait until jan 4th to get it

Beth93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Waiting for number port

Hi all, I have just taken out an o2 contract for my son and during the sign up process I inputted that I wanted to keep his old number and I provided the PAC code. The paperwork I have received from o2 has his old number listed (the one he wants to k...

TCphone by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Pixel 6 switching off overnight with 100% battery

I'm trying to get in contact with someone as my new pixel 6 has switched itself off overnight despite having full battery. I'm missing alarms which isn't good. My husband got the same phone at the same time and hasn't had this issue but the O2 websit...

Ashneill by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

iOS 15 VoLTE issue

Recently upgraded to an iPhone 13 Pro from a XS. I no longer have the ability to chose which mobile network I wish to connect to, where I used to be able to disconnect from 4G and connect to 3G as it was stronger in my area. I've recently become a po...

Lfcdanny by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Apple Watch series 4

Hi, got the Apple Watch series 4 with cellular for my son to use it without mobile phone. I went to O2 shop and got for him a esim plan 10Gb unlimited text and calls, and his Watch is showing that no plan, no sim, number is not working. How to get it...

Dar21 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Tracking

Good morning, I've ordered a new phone and a new SIM 2 days ago and it was meant to be next day delivery but so far I've received nothing. On the O2 tracking it showing that it is on the way to me but on the DHL tracking the number doesn't even exist...