Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Not an o2 customer, but someone opened an account in my name

Hello, I have had an o2 account fraudulently opened in my girlfriends name. None of us are an o2 customer, we reported the fraud to o2 and also to fraudpolice, I got told that an outcome would be determined and they would email me within 10 days. I n...

Resolved! View older call history

I want to view my call history from November 2018, but I can only go back to January 2022 on My O2.Is this possible to do?Thanks

LukeC90 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Cape Verde

Hi I’m going to Cape Verde soon what will I be charged for call texts and internet please

Pazza07 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! getting a new phone

Hi i am currently with O2 but i would like to leave and join another network but keep my number if possible. Please can you help me do this ?

jenny10 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Service not activated on network

Mid text conversation with someone from my home, so nothing unusual that should impact signal and suddenly getting "message not sent: service not activated on network" Have checked local network, no issues. Restarted phone and put airplan mode on and...

HLB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Galaxy Watch 4

I have just got a galaxy watch 4 and when I am away from my phone I reciebe emails and messages. I am unable to make any calls though and the message says emergency calls only. I have checked the network is set to connect to auto and I have checked t...

Resolved! Data not working

After topping up my phone a few days ago (I’m PAYG) the data has stopped working, this has never happened before. I’ve tried turning the phone off and on again, tried switching to airplane mode and back again, nothing is working, what do I do?

LoAlex by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Business phone and Apple watch

Hi - I have an work iPhone/02 account and have purchased privately an Apple Watch - is there anyway (with approval from work) that I can get cellular for my watch as currently the phone stops me at point of trying to add cellular because it’s a work ...

Frank1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal bars on new iPhone 13

I’ve recently swapped my old iPhone for a 13. Connected to Wi-Fi and most things are working great, but no 5g ever shows. So I don’t receive any texts when I’m not connected to Wi-Fi. Why is this with my new phone? I’ve tried to reset and everything.

mp101806 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos