Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Esim

Hi. Can anytime tell me the problem between 02 and Samsung please. I was told on phone to o2 that esim connectivity would be OK between my Samsung galaxy note 10 plus and my Samsung galaxy watch 3, however I both into o2 shop and was told it can't be...

Mmm by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone network connection

My bill started from the 17th June, however today is the 22nd and I am still not connected. I was supposed to be transported from Vodafone to O2 today, My phone has been off all day and I am still not connected. I have a message that says 'Sim not pr...

spayne4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Signal

It seems O2 have cancelled my current sim before my new one arrives later this week!! Totally stuck!

Debbie7 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data

Hi I’m abroad could you please let me know why my data ain’t working? 

Resolved! Moving number to o2

Hi I bought a pay monthly sim over the weekend. Sim arrived Tuesday but do I have to wait until my current network stops working before I put the new SIM card in. On my o2 account it’s still not showing my old number, just the new o2 number. Should t...

Antaire by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! iphone App help please

The dim one again....I am trying to get Apps that i had on my android on my new iphone (virgin money etc) and they dont seem to be happening - just getting the circle of doom! Any help appreciated please?

Android Accessibility Videos 📱

Here are some Android Accessibility videos These are guides on how to use hearing aid support, voice access, sound amplifier and many other functions and features that you can utilise on your Android device. We hope that some of these videos can be u...

RafaC by Former Staff
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone on, black screen

Hi, my partner has a Samsung galaxy A32. The phone is on, but he cannot see or do anything, screen is completely black.

Resolved! Transfer from Android to iphone help

ok so i have taken a leap of faith and am currently trying to transfer from my android to my new iphone 12 and am in the middle of the ios procedure - this is going to take a couple of hours and I just want to check if there is anything else that i s...