Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Wandsworth no signal - very poor internet or no internet

Recently moved to o2 thinking I got a better deal. Turns out I have 1-2bars of signal and no internet at all. Super disappointed and thinking to switch back to previous provider asap before 14days are up and I have to pay the next 24months for this r...

Cannot cancel call forwarding option on my new phone

Hi, I have received a replacement phone. When I was waiting for my new phone I hand my calls forwarded to my personal phone. Now I have received my new phone I have tried on several attempts to cancel the call divert option,but with no success. Pleas...

rgtmac123 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

4g

why is 4g rubbish

william12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Icloud

Hello I am having an absolute nightmare the dpd delivery driver just dropped off my new phone and I gave him my old phone , now I am trying to log into my iCloud and it’s telling me it’s sent a code to my old phone !!! I have all my babies pictures o...

Unable to make voice calls on new phone

Hi I'm looking for some help if possible I've recently received a new handset and 5g sim for an upgrade b4 this my old phone (iphone) worked perfectly after the new sim swap (done by me the o2 shop and online ) the new handset will not allow calls it...

Dwarf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Disney+ Free 6 months. How to cancel

I have had 6 months free Disney+ and I want to cancel before June 2nd but I can't work out how to do it. Apparently I have to do it through O2 but I can't see how. Can anybody help?