Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Setting up 3rd party router

I have purchased a tp link router and cannot get it to connect to my o2 broadband. I have spent hours on the phone to o2 and to tplink. I have entered all settings as instructed and nothing! Has anyone done this before? O2 gave me the username and pa...

Hypatia by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! port in/migrate form

so I have successfully used a form on the app/web page that allows me to move a pay and go number over to my pay monthly contract, that form has always worked and was on the support page - KEEP MY NUMBER.I HAVE TRIED MULTIPLE TIMES THIS YEAR and I'm ...

Jonnyb by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Huawei P30 Android 11

I have a Huawei P30 which I am happy with, but it still seems to be on Android 10. As this is primarily a work phone that I use to keep in contact with clients when out of the office I require it to be upgraded to Android 11 by the end of this month ...

Mdurban by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! network data stopped working

I recently had a phone call about my contract running out and upgrading to a new one, after agreeing to moving to a new company when this contract runs out i received a text saying my data would run out on the 10/3/2022 but as of about half an hour a...

lg24 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 App not showing minutes and texts ysed

Good morningSince moving across from Virgin mobile I have had problems with the O2 app. Although the app shows my data used it doesn't show minutes or texts used. Does anyone know why? I have logged in and out a few times to see if this brings it up ...

Resolved! Alcatel 4g dongle

Is this suitable for use in a mobile home for all devices include TV's? If so is a signal booster outside antenna also available as the area has limited connection (but O2 is best for that area)

GeoffHut by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone theft replacement sim and blocks

My daughters phone was stolen 6 days ago. She reported it stolen within an hour or so to 02. We were given a replacement sim which we’ve put in her previous phone. We had no signal after 24 hours so went back to store. They said they were removing bl...

How do you find the live chat?

I have just been told by text message following two calls with people at O2 that my old number has not ported, despite my giving them a PAC code over the phone twice today and having been told it would be fine. I phoned them up and they say they are ...

Resolved! Failed port from PLAN.com

Ported my number from PLAN.com to O2 and now can’t receive calls from non-O2 numbers. Customer service have been useless - what can I do?

Resolved! 5g not working?

I recently got 5g sim card and my phone is Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 which is 5g ready. However, im only seeing 4g or 4g+ signals. Is it a matter of my location? I live in Cambridge.

Patpat04 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos