Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lot of Data used within half hour

My average data use is 6GB per month I pay for 20GB per month Yesterday , I received a text to say I had used it all which I thought was odd . But I bought a bolt on for 2GB to get me through till when it is renewed in 4 days.mysteriously this was us...

Resolved! SOS

My signal has gone to SOS and I have no 4G connection this is super inconvenient, I’ve paid for bolt on and it’s not working at the most crucial part of my trip. Please can you fix this I am extremely stressed as this is my lifeline whilst I’m away i...

Bhupendra by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I am getting no signal at all today in my area. I have tried several places in a 2 mile radius.

Ross17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Safesearch locked on when using o2 data on iPhone

Hi, I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue but the age verification filters in my account are turned off and for some reason safesearch is forced on when using any browser on my iPhone. Only when I connect using o2 data. It works fine on my...

apple watch on O2

I purchased a new Iphone from apple in october.As i intended to get an apple watch from an apple store in December I switched to O2.I now have the watch but it is proving impossible to set the watch up (E Sim) as i am being pushed from shop to phone ...

Resolved! Porting in of number

Hi I initiated a porting in of my number from Three to O2 on 28 Dec when O2 were provided with the PAC code. The number associated with my O2 account on the O2 web site has now moved to my old number so all is good as O2 ave recognised. I appear to b...

Martin66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Porting number

Hi all, I’ve been trying for three days now to port my number from EE. I was told it would be done by 6pm yesterday, it’s still not happened. EE have closed the account but my old number is now saying it’s not recognised. I’ve tried contacting O2 num...

Katie30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Message to reinstall SIM card

Since moving to O2 I have had to take the card out and put back in. Never had this before. This morning my phone wasn’t working until I repeated this. Can anyone help?

Cje75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch error code 14

@O2Sarah- Hi I was looking for some assistance with my Apple Watch and Error Code 14. I had to perform m a factory reset in my phone and now I cannot connect my watch to the data plan. I have tried all suggested steps I have found online but none whe...