Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Help with my phone number being transferred

Hi could someone please point me to the the right place or person I submitted my pac code to o2 on Friday morning last week 6th an I waited up until Tuesday 10th before rining customer service about it, the lad I spoke to said nothing had been submit...

Shaf by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calls diverted to wrong number

When my phone is either busy or out of signal, my friends and family have been diverted to a wrong number when they are trying to call me. How can I turn off the divert or correct the number???

Claim a Samsung Chromebook 4

Trying to claim my Samsung Chromebook 4 but where you need to add the retailer O2 isn't listed - nor is Telefonica. Who should go in here for an O2 purchase?

Markt67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not working still !o2 case ref INC000005592611

Dear engineers I'm at my absolute wits end now with this issue with my galaxy Samsung watch 5 Pro and your O2 network. I've wasted the best part of over 2 weeks trying to get someone technical to diagnose the problem with O2 network and getting zero ...

Ahextall by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Broadband

Hi my internet has stopped I haven’t got internet on my phone can u check for me what is the problem pls

Ivelin by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Fraud

Hi, carphone warehouse called me offer me Samsung Galaxy s20ultra by mistake they sent me wrong phone I sent back again they sent me wrong I sent back now they saying we don't have your right order more they said we refund you but they did not yet O2...

Irfan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't call or receive call

Still no network signal can't receive or call out told it should be good as no problems in area told to reset phone did it told to turn off device did it told to change device I bought new phone still no signal they said we're get a tech person to ca...

Cripple by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 14

Hi, getting code 14 to set up my mobile services, apple Ultra. Can someone help please? I have called O2 few times but they don’t seem to know how to fix it? Thanks

VS007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting on number to be ported to o2

HeyI filled out the online form with the Vodafone number I wanted to bring across to o2 and provided the PAC code I was given by Vodafone but nothings changed? Filled out the form yesterday morning so more than a full working day. Can anyone help out...

Apple Watch: O2 account not eligible for mobile data

Hi, I recently bought an Apple Watch from o2. I have gone to set up the mobile data and got this message: Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile service on your Apple Watch. Contact O2 for more information. I’ve been on the phone for hours ...

Hayden95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos