Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Porting - no phone for 24 hrs

Hi, Porting from Vodafone to O2 but keeps failing - no phone for 24 hours. Can @O2Sarah- or @Martin-O2 please help ?

Seesaw22 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! 4g download speed

Hi guys..I recently received my new contract phone..I live in the largest town in cornwall that still has no 5g wich is fine, but my 4g download speed in house is half a meg at best..is this normal...

Millsy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Ported old number , now no service on either line.

I just started a new contract with o2 . I filled in the port number form to bring my old three number. the three phone has since lost service , but 8 hours later now both phones have no service. when calling either number I get the message the number...

Resolved! unlocking device

anyone know how to unlock a huawei phone from ee {ive tried ee, it wont work} I have a new pay as u go sim from 02 to use.

mir30 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Change of name

I have changed my name by deed poll and would like to change it on my account

Resolved! WiFi calling

How do I access WiFi calling 

Pilchy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Business contract and Apple Watch + Cellular

Hi, One of our directors has purchased an Apple Watch with cellular capability and has asked if it's compatible with our O2 business contract. Doing some digging about, it looks like you can only pair the watch on a consumer contract. Is this still t...

Network coverage

Hi - it seems a network mast has been down in the EC2M region for several months now. When is this likely to be fixed? I have close to 0 signal in this region and am wondering whether I need to change network provider. Thanks

Using phone as satnav in USA

I am in USA. Am paying my £6 for full use of your services on a daily basis. Have downloaded the Haze app to give me maps and directions when driving but am unable to get it to work. Is there something that I need to do to get wifi/ GPS SIGNALS?

SonofReg by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Split Port

Hi, I have moved from EE to O2 over the last 3 weeks, and have used a PAC code to transfer my old number, which should have completed 11 days ago. Unfortunately I have come to the realisation that nobody from the EE network can ring me, including my ...

MrPanama by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos