Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Signal and data not available

Hey there - For the last 24hrs my phone signal and data have not been working at all. I can't get calls or anything and it's driving me mad as I am abroad and really really need my phone. Can you please help me resolve this ? When i click on the mobi...

tony29 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! change country on device

how can i change the country on my device , i cant download apps as it tells me the app is not avialable in my country !

te2 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Ultra - Unable to set up cellular connection

For the last two weeks I have been trying to set up a cellular/data connection with o2 on my Apple Watch Ultra. Every time I select set up mobile service from the Apple Watch app on my iPhone I get error code 106. Have spoken to 202 multiple times an...

Buz52 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch series 8 won’t connect to mobile service

Nearly a month ago I moved from Tesco mobile to o2 so I could get an Apple Watch cellular. I ported my number over and waited until this was fully complete before setting up the Apple Watch I had purchased in the store. During the setup I was met wit...

Rebecca13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Iwatch data

I have been and apple and o2 customer for 10 years+. I was on business contract and bought a cellular iwatch 6 months ago. data would not connect. I spent endless hours/days talking to o2 support and even spent 3 hours in o2 shop. dofferent stories f...

Norniron by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data SIM Card

How can I obtain the telephone number associated with my Data SIM card. SIM Number 006826153

Not receiving any One Time Passcodes

I can no longer receive any OTP - they’re not coming through from my bank, from HMRC or the NHS app. O2 Customer service advised reset network but that didn’t help. They also thought an age restriction might have randomly been put on my account. That...

GillOTP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 33 replies
  • 0 kudos