Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Fraud

Hi, carphone warehouse called me offer me Samsung Galaxy s20ultra by mistake they sent me wrong phone I sent back again they sent me wrong I sent back now they saying we don't have your right order more they said we refund you but they did not yet O2...

Irfan by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can't call or receive call

Still no network signal can't receive or call out told it should be good as no problems in area told to reset phone did it told to turn off device did it told to change device I bought new phone still no signal they said we're get a tech person to ca...

Cripple by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Error 14

Hi, getting code 14 to set up my mobile services, apple Ultra. Can someone help please? I have called O2 few times but they don’t seem to know how to fix it? Thanks

VS007 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Still waiting on number to be ported to o2

HeyI filled out the online form with the Vodafone number I wanted to bring across to o2 and provided the PAC code I was given by Vodafone but nothings changed? Filled out the form yesterday morning so more than a full working day. Can anyone help out...

Apple Watch: O2 account not eligible for mobile data

Hi, I recently bought an Apple Watch from o2. I have gone to set up the mobile data and got this message: Your O2 account is not eligible to enable mobile service on your Apple Watch. Contact O2 for more information. I’ve been on the phone for hours ...

Hayden95 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Esim not activating on Iphone 14pro max

Hello, I have a sim only contract on with 02 ( pay monthly ) and have taken out an Esim pay monthly contract with O2... i have now been sent my 3rd QR code and still wont activate talking to their customer service team is like getting water out of a ...

New iPhone 14 and lost Apple Watch data connection..

Hi I activated my new iPhone 14 earlier and for some reason it didn't want to move my Apple Watch Ultra over automatically from iCloud so I simply set it up as a new watch. In doing the above, I now seem to have lost my o2 cellular connection (the £5...

NeilYork by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Ultra - Code 90 Error

Hi, I just bought a new Apple Watch ultra and subsequently bought the data add on to use data on my watch. It’s been just less than a week of it functioning fine, but today I went to turn on data on the watch (as I was planning to use without my phon...

Cbnycldn by Level 1: Joiner
  • 13 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch error code 90

I've recently got a new iPhone 14 Pro Max and, with it, O2 sent a new 5G SIM. Since then, I've only been receiving about 70% of text notifications on my watch. I've unpaired my Series 8 watch (kept the airtime plan) and just re-paired it, but when I ...

mcarbl by Level 1: Joiner
  • 16 replies
  • 0 kudos