Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No Connection on 4G when it has good 4G coverage

I have not had a data connection in my local town (Haddington, EH41 3DX) for over a year now. I have done everything asked of me. Network setting reset, replaced SIM with a new one. I have even purchased a new phone yet the same issue arises. It used...

RMM by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Interruption of Calls by Amateur Radio Operator

Good Afternoon,My neighbours (on EE Network), and my wife and myself on O2, are experiencing interference when on calls from another neighbour who is an Amateur Radio Operator. He has an aerial approximately 15 m high that is only about 10m from our ...

Ian_R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim & bolt on payments

Hi, i took a phone out for my boyfriend a year ago he only had it a month before the police took it off him. There is still over £400 needing to be paid over the next two years & I’ve came to realise that I’m paying a lot of money for airtime etc tha...

CJen31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Data usage

Ive just apparently used all my data up for the month. I have 5gb. I couldn't possibly use it all.

Data9 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I need someone to track my order

I was meant to get a phone deliverd this morning and still haven't received anything not even an email. I have an appointment today at 15:30 and cant leave home until I have received my phone nor cancel my appointment because I have no phone. Can som...

Sean88 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 network

It’s been 3 days and my network has been down 

Sax1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Silent incoming calls

Some calls that I receive are silent a d I’m missing too many calls how can I take it off so I receive calls and they are not silent ring

Crafting by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos