Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Need to stop account temporarily

My daughter has been expelled but she won’t give me back her phone. I need to stop or block it temporarily

Srmc1972 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! My 02 account and app

I’m new to O2 6 weeks ago. I downloaded the app and registered for my account but every time I try to login, I get an error message saying that my account isn’t working yet. Can someone please help me ?

Steve2611 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No O2 network in falcon court , newton mearns area.

Hi, My office mobile no. is [removed]. It is perfectly working in office located in city center. But when i reach my home, it has very week signal. i am unable to make direct calls also. I have recently shifted to [removed] pls assist as imp.

Resolved! How to claim the £200

I recently got the Samsung s22 (28/1/23) and there were posters up to claim a £200 Mastercard, everywhere I've looked it's telling me this offer ended in 2022? Can anyone advise me on how I can claim it please,thanks in advance

DoryB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Re: Text Message Tips (not sent or received)

Hi I've a problem with my phone this morning where I can receive text messages but I can't reply/send out it just comes up a fault message and says Failed on the row. I've tried the steps above but nothing helped this matter. It's a Samsung A22

KeadyEva by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Error 14 on one watch, not showing plan on the other

Hi, I recently upgraded from my Series 6 watch to an Ultra and whenever I got to "Setup Mobile Service" I get an error message asking me to quote reference number 14. I read on the forums that this is something which has been fixed previously by o2 e...

BenP by Level 1: Joiner
  • 11 replies
  • 1 kudos

Resolved! How do I avoid accidental roaming?

My wife and I both have newly obtained phones on O2 Pay Monthly, and we recently went on a cruise in the Med. Everywhere we docked was in the EU, so we expected this to be covered. However, she was charged an extra £54 for data, tripling her monthly ...

Roy2511 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos