Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Account advisors daily rota

Hi everyone, We have recently introduced a new account-help resource to our Community. When you post a query here on the forum, our knowledgeable community members will be happy to help troubleshoot and hopefully resolve your query. If, however, your...

Martin-O2 by Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 13 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by O2 Social Media Team
  • 2 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

• 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

• 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

• 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sony Xperia 10 lll - dual sim?

I have my new Sony Xperia 10 lll. I've transferred most of my data over and almost completed personalizing it. I'm still using my old phone until the new one is "perfect". I've inserted the new SIM card sent with the phone. My question is: do I need ...

Resolved! out of country, new phone shows sim but cant access data

TLDR, im in france for work and my trusty Samgsung A17 finally kicked it. It works while plugged in but dies quickly when unplugged. I bought a Iphone 12 mini and slotted in my existing sim card. It picks up my phone number and that im on O2 but even...

Resolved! Transfer data from water damaged phone

Hi, my poor Google pixel 3a has suffered water damage from having been in a very steamy room. The screen is all black and bit blue and cannot be used. My question is, when buying a new Google pixel phone, how can I transfer all my photos and folders ...

Sofia12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

No signal

I have been having signal problems for about 2 months now. I called last month, when I was told it was my sim, yet I've had the same sim for many years and no issues. Then after about 20 minutes was told there was an issue in my area. Now I'm still h...

Chloe32 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Samsung s21 ultra

Hi. Who can help me? Please. O2 staff. I want an samsung s21 ultra, but I have a contract on o2 for sim only. What I have to do? I want to order it online.

Misa17 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone mast problems

I started working from home last week and have had a very hard time establishing a stable internet connection. Since Wednesday I have been checking online and it says there is an problem with a phone mast in my area. This is updated hourly to say it ...

Caz5 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Can i buy a data only sim for galaxy watch4?

I recently bought a cellular enabled galaxy watch4 am i able to take out a o2 data only sim and connect my watch to it? So i can use that new number as my cellular connection for the watch

Lee939 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ongoing lack of network connection in ST216HW

We have had no service from O2 for the last 4 days. I signed up to receive updates on the problem from O2 but the last one I received promised to update me further only by 09 October. This is simply an unacceptable absence of service for which I am p...

Palaver19 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Travelling to Malta

Hi I will be travelling to Malta on Saturday 9th October and I wanted to double check that I can still use my data and make calls whilst there. I am asking as I wasn't able to do either when I was in Greece in July/August.

George8 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I am trying to change my sim to giffgaff as my contract has now ended

I am trying to change my sim from o2 to giffgaff as my contract has ended. However when I text the number to get the code to keep the same number it replies saying ‘hi it’s o2, we can’t understand your request’. Is there a reason for this and how can...

Bddbbd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos