Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! mobile phone rest of the world charge

why are we being charged £7.50 for rest of the world 24hr, to our knowledge abroad we switched off mobile data and only used phone for WhatsApp, we are going abroad again shortly what did we do wrong to get charged £7,50 each and what should we do in...

Site blocked

From my phone I cannot access the site archive.org. I could access this site on Virgin before they switched me to O2. I can access it from my computer.

OConnor by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data control

Hi, I would like to control or disable data access to my son's phone remotley. Is this possible using My O2 or it has to be done on the phone as it makes the exercise pointless. Kind regards

MJR by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Insurance claim

So my phone an Xperia 1 IV has stopped recognising my sim. I have put the sim in another phone and it works fine so it's not the sim and I have tried other sims in my phone and none work so there is definitely an issue with the phone.I rang 202 and s...

Odrai86 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal, can't make calls, can't check voicemail

I really am not getting anything from being with O2. I've spent £15 already and made no calls or texts and used no data. I feel like I'm just getting ripped off for my money with nothing in return. I am housebound and my phone does not ring at home s...

Js1845 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Account locked due to 5 failed login attempts

I received an email saying that my account had been locked due to 5 failed login attempts.This was not done by me.Can't find a way of emailing o2 to look into this.Has anyone else had this happen?Tom McRae

Tom_McRae by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Visual Voicemail no longer works

Hi all, a couple of months ago I renewed (with a change) my contract with O2. After this change my visual voicemail on my iPhone stopped working and I cannot get it to work. Everything was fine until an hour after renewing my contract.

SimonP1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Not Receiving Calls only voicemails

Any incoming calls are going straight to voicemail. My wife has a TESCO phone which has the same problem - I understand the TESCO system uses the O2 network. Tried phoning my mobile from my landline and out of 5 calls only got through one all other c...

Tojo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Travel Data Speeds

Hi,I'm off away in a few weeks to a couple of different places. One of them is in the travel inclusive zone and the is in the standard o2 travel for £6 a day. On the travel t's and c's it says that data speeds are capped at 2mbps which is fine for me...

dgboss10 by Level 2: Apprentice
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos