Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Age restriction

My age restriction is turned off but I still get diverted to o2 age restriction when trying to access sites. Why?

Kemara by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Seeing devices on O2 app

Hi all. There are four phones registered to my account (mine, my partner's and my two children), but I can only see mine on the O2 app. I'd like to be able to see all of them. I've tried 'bring in other product' but it just tells me that they are alr...

psduffy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 cannot receive SMS from a specific number.

Hello, everyone,Has anyone had this kind of problem before. The problem is I sent a SMS message from Lyca number to O2 number. The O2 number cannot receive the SMS. However, the Lyca number can receive the SMS O2 number sent out. This problem only ha...

GGJJ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Slow network

Hello. Been having problems ever since virgin. The network is so slow. In cv11 my speeds are appalling 4g and 5g and at work in b92 they’re even worse. But people next to me on Vodafone and EE are flying. Screen recorded like 5 different locations wi...

Ben143 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

voicemail pin code

I'm in Mexico and need to access voicemail urgently but have not set a pin code and don't seem to be able to do it from here. Can you tell me how to set up pin code.

KevG54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos