Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keep the number

I have spent hours with O2 to swap my pay monthly to pay as you go, still not transferred. I have been assured all will be transferred. I want to keep my old number and I am currently in overseas. Need help

Fahmy by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Account and number erased after tariff change

Earlier this week I used the MyO2 app to change my tariff to one that has more data. As soon as I did this, I lost all signal on my phone and couldn't log into MyO2. Rang customer services on another phone and they explained the order their end came ...

OgG56 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Want to Port to Vodafone from O2

HiI got a PAC code so I could shift to Vodafone, however, porting failed due to some technical error and now I am not registered on any network. How do I get my O2 network back? I need it urgently.

Ahsan1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

4G

I had a txt message from O2 to say 4 G was being switched off. All the settings show it is still working but it isn’t. Please can anyone help me to get it working again. Thank you

Deb44 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Apple Watch Data Setup Error code 15

Hopefully @O2Sarah can help me. Attempting to setup an Apple Watch Series 8 purchased from Apple yesterday. I have tried various times to setup data and have had error codes 15,27 & 32! I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Apple Watch app. ...

Jevans727 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone keeps restoring

So a week ago my phone said it needed restoring, and since then it's been asking to be restored every other day. I've lost all my media and I have three children so this is heartbreaking plus I need my phone for work and can't keep restoring it every...

Number porting

Hi, since porting my number on Friday I have been having issues with internet data. First the sim was faulty and my number was inactive. I had to go to 02 store to get a sun swap done. After that I was able to make and receive calls but data was not ...

Niv by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos