Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

No signal

Hi I'm unable to make or receive calls in my house me and my wife are having the same problem and we are both on O2

Peter1980 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

No roaming signal outside UK & Europe

Hi, My contract was with VIrgina Media and it was transferred to O2 recently and I had no problem in the UK. Now I am travelling outside UK and Europe and even I added bolt-on and roaming services and turned on my data I cannot pull any O2 signal. I ...

Arash by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

mp4 file size increases inexplicably

I have been taking 40 minute selfie videos for the purposes of a piano exam. The examiners impose a limit of 2GBytes on the file size than can be uploaded.Initially I found the file size to be just over 1Gig, but each time I take a new video the file...

AlistairW by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

My phone won't accept Vodafone calls

For several months now, my phone hasn't been able to take Vodafone calls. It started with one of my contacts and now there are at least 4 people on my contacts list who are not barred but get the message "this person's phone is switched off" if they ...

Ruthie54 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 10 replies
  • 1 kudos

Phone still waiting to be reconnected following O2 error

My phone was disconnected in error last Monday. I have made repeated calls to O2 and been told I need to wait for a call from the Reconnect team. I have been promised this twice but no call. This is long overdue and now extremely urgent. Please advis...

JM75 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Assistance Required: Activating UK O2 SIM for Use in Italy

I recently acquired an O2 SIM card and activated the £10 Data Big Bundle without first using the SIM in the UK. Now, attempting to use it in Italy, I'm encountering an issue where it's indicating the number is not registered. Could this problem be du...

lupaseal by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Data not working

Hi, My data is not working, it is showing full network coverage but the download speed when I have checked is only 2.66mbps so it will not allow me to steam or even browse at all as it just doesn't do anything.Can you help please as its been like thi...

Hayley15 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos