Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Blank messages

Hi all, my relatives seem to be recieving blank text messages from me - even though I’m not sending anything. Can someone tell me why this is and how to stop it??TIA X

Stacey13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Sim Card

HelloI am not very technical so can anyone help. I have just moved to O2 from another network, my phone arrived today, do I just put theold SIM card in for it to work. Also what do I do with the PAC code. Thank you

Techno by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! how do i send my phone to be repaired?

Hi I was just wondering how do I send my phone to be repaired? The damage to the phone should be covered in my insurance that I pay for. thanks

betty1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Setting up New Samsung S9+ Phone

I purchased a new phone Samsung S9+ and upgrading from Samsung S7 Edge. I transferred EVERYTHING from S7 to S9 using SmartSwitch. Everything transferred ok. I can use WIFI no problem. But when I try to register network operator as O2 it fails to regi...

Joginder by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Contacting a O2 Employee

I just can’t get through to anyone at O2. My phones screen went black and I’ve been unable to use it. I couldn’t get hold of anyone at O2 to help. I had to google the customer service number as I couldn’t find it anywhere on the website. I tried ring...

Donna-R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Incorrect code to unlock phone

I need help with an incorrect 'unlatching' code given to my disabled 73 yr old mother who is on her own and has NO PHONE!!

Kezzer by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Messages refusing to go

HiI’m trying to reply to messages that are competition entries, but they never go. This has been happening for months - what would the reason be, and how do I correct it?

Messages by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Black screen on Samsung Galaxy

My Samsung Galaxy A20e has a black screen. It was fine last night, didn’t touch it till this afternoon when I couldn’t get the screen to light up. Not sure what to do. It seems to be on but can’t get rid of the black screen

Donna-R by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone connection

I have 4 contract phones and when I'm in my basement we all loose connection, how can I extend this?

Probbo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos