Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

phone

I had a phonr on upgrade i refused delivery so i never even had phone in my property or hand yet im being charged 107 pound or they will cut me off im being fobed of on fone what do i do

Summet by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

How do i set up a direct debit

HiI would like to set up a direct debit to pay my daughter's phone bill each month.I would also like to make this month's payment but cannot do so unless i use her phone. I would like to speak to somewone about doing this preferably on the chat optio...

Tottyanne by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Keeping old phone numbet

Just moved from Vodafone to O2. How long until my old number is transferred to my O2 sim card please? I thought it would be done in 24 hours.

Enyala by Level 1: Joiner
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! text preview

hi can anyone tell me why my text preview has stopped working and how i can get it back everying is on as it should be its just the preview that has stopped

julie62 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Voice mail

I have followed the set up manual instruction on here for voicemail for my Samsung ultra 20 5G but my unanswered calls are not going to voicemail, what do I need to do to rectify this please?

Julie66 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Internet not working on mobile

Hi there, looking for advice with regards to my Samsung S9 mobile. For some reason I can access any website on my device but for some reason my mobile is not allowing me to actually use he webiste or the internet properly. For expample, I tried to pu...

No GPS

I have iphone 7+ I have tried hard restart, network reset. I have turned on location services in privacy on all the apps that use maps. No GPS on any of the apps. I downloaded a GPS status and it also says no GPS connection. I have been trying this f...

Jasmine4 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone credit

HiSo basically a couple days ago I topped up my phone but it crashed on me so started it up today And it worked but no point using it has using new phone but it’s on contract so I’ve basically lost £15 pounds was wondering if there’s any way I could ...