Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! How to change a voucher

Hi there,My name is Valentin Gotea, just got on Friday my S21 Ultra, and with the whole package I also have a voucher with £150 if I want to order a new phone, the voucher says it is available with a buy back, but I can change it with a normal vouche...

31 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Changed number - text issues

We changed my husband's number through o2 customer services. They warned us that for 24 hours the old one could still work to contact him. More than 3 days later and someone we didn't give the new number to has been able to text him via his old numbe...

Maskerade by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Free Audible Trial - Cancellation

As part of my upgrade I had a free 3 month Audible trial. This comes to an end this week and I do not think it is worth keeping and certainly not prepared to pay for it. I have called Audible and they have informed me the contract is through O2 so I ...

Robbo365 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 15 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Network Support SO42 7WF

Received an email today (30/1/21) saying no issue with network at SO42 7WF, but only get 1 bar of signal outside and no coverage indoors at all. This has been an issue for months.

New phone and tariff

I have just ordered a new phone as my Galaxy S7 died this morning, new monthly tariff. Do I need to cancel my current SIM only tariff or will it be cancelled as the order says done on O2 refresh? Many thanks

Sue97 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

RUFEND

Dear O2, Firstly I would like to say I am absolutely appalled with the experience I have had with O2 ever since I left Giffgaff 2 years ago. You would have thought a smaller company like Gaff-gaff, that doesn't even have customer service would obviou...

Che by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Stolen Phone

My phone got stolen last night and I need to replace and block my old sim but it's only giving me a number to call. All shops are shut due to COVID and I don't have a phone to call the number off for obvious reasons. How do I sort this?

O2 recycle promotion code not working

I upgraded my phone yesterday from the s20 to the s21+. I want to recycle my s20 with o2 recycle but the order number for my s21+ is coming up invalid code for the extra 150 for getting the s21+.

Leaha by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

New phone setup

I have a new Samsung Galaxy A12. Don't get internet at new home until 12th February. Will need to use my mobile data but can't seem to set it up. Any help would be appreciated

Maggie12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! new address and half of old address on postal correspondence

I tried calling this morning with regards to my address being incorrect on information that I am receiving through the post, however for some reason the line was bad and then the lady on the phone hung up on me which I found quite rude. Despite updat...