Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Unable to load photos to Facebook

Got this phone on upgrade just prior to boxing day lockdown. Since then I've not been able you load any photos to Facebook nor to save to device. I need to do both

SP13 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot make international calls from international pre-pay sim

I haven't been able for a week now to make international phonecalls from my international sim. I can however receive them and national calls can be made. Postcode PE21 8PX, I have recharged & I do get this message on network status checker: ''Looks l...

Laurie1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 20 replies
  • 0 kudos

New sim into phone upgrade

Hi, i have upgraded my Son's phone and received a new sim. I have tried the text to swap sim and the message comes back not delivered. I tried through my 02 but never recieved a code to clarify who i am. Help required please!

Dan08 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos

My android phone has stopped receiving verification text messages

My Samsung android phone no longer receives verification text messages. It did last week and now it doesn't. The messages have been resent and still not receiving them. Examples, from Deliveroo when trying to set up an account or when trying to acces...

RLH73 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Saving contacts and photos to mobile

Afternoon, wondering if someone can help me as I don't know much about mobile technology. I have had to order a replacement SIM card. How do you save contacts and more importantly save photos to mobile instead of sim as I don't want to loose any. Tha...

Showbiz67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! I've ordered a new iPhone

I've ordered a new iPhone from Apple. I'm currently on a sim only monthly contract with O2 and don't want to change that. My old phone is an iPhone SE (1st Gen) and the new one is an iPhone SE (2nd Gen 2020)1. How do I prepare my old iPhone ?2. Do I ...

JeremyN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Phone lost at repair

HiI sent my 3 month old iphone 12 off for repair (faulty camera) on the 27 Jan in the bag supplied by o2, I hadn't heard anything after a few days, depsite being told i would be contacted by sms when it arrived. Luckily i opted for 'signed for guaran...

HTB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Ordered Apple iPad Pro - Received E-mail Saying Out of Stock

Seriously, this is ridiculous. I ordered it to go along with my new iPad. Any ideas how long it takes to restock? ESPECIALLY in this climate. I called to try and cancel but the phone lines aren't accepting calls from people with my issues. This is so...

KMN by Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Text messages

Hi I am unable to receive text messages on my Note 20 Ultra 5G. Can you help please as I am waiting for my text to have the second Covid injection. I have tried to change settings and have set the message centre number which has not changed

Swerv691 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 9 replies
  • 0 kudos