Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

My OneDrive has stopped

My OneDrive has stopped and I cannot access anything at all. I have reset and also just rebooted. How can I download OneDrive again. It is showing in my Apps but is not working.

Jenny70 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! New

Don't no what to do I lost my old phone have replacement but seem like your SIM is not working why ? Now I have to deal with this haddache on top of what I have I can't make a phone call or receive phone calls ether !

PAvel by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Signal Issues

The area I work in has noto very little signal. Most of the time I can't even make a phone call. O2 signal checker states therey are no network issues and I should be getting 4G data. I'm and having to tether from my works phone to be able to get use...

Harris85 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Unlocking Phone

Hi I bought a second hand phone that is locked to O2 I do not have details of previous owner. How do I get it unlocked?

Billing

I want to change my billing date and combine my air time and device bills as they are coming out separately and i’m getting confused with what’s coming out on what date. O2 customer service is useless and i’m going round in circles. I have tried call...

New sim, swapping old number

Hey, I've recently went through the process of taking out a new contract with o2 (as it kept saying try again later when I attempted to upgrade, despite being eligible)... So I just had a new sim sent out to me and went through the laborious process ...

Kevlar by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim not swapped after 24 hrs

Hello, I have upgraded my phone and due to it being 5G ready i needed to use a new sim, I used the website to swap my sim and typed in my new sim code but now both my phones have so signal and i cant receive or make calls and text. Your live chat isn...

JMB by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Cannot receive phone calls or texts

I switched from three couple of weeks ago, wanting to keep my old number. Transition went fine, after few days I noticed I was not receiving any phone calls or texts. I was able to call though. I called the customer service on Saturday and after bein...

Vanessa93 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Help

How long does it take for my services to resume after paying on the o2 app please

Ally3103 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos