Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! No caller id on all incoming calls for over two weeks

Here is my full diary of events which ended I think by getting scammed, hopefully that part has ended. Not that I am an idiot but understandingly getting caught out. So I got moved by virgin to O2 about 4 months ago with no say in the matter. That's ...

Screenshot_20231007-210417.png Screenshot_20231008-031712.png Screenshot_20231001-031921.png Screenshot_20231007-113140.png
Grammo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] Increase text size on iOS or Android

Hey all,One of our O2 staff members, Loz, has recorded some videos stepping you through changing the text size on your phone. Some customers out there may not even know this is possible, but could benefit from a larger text size, so check out the vid...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 2 replies
  • 2 kudos

[Video Guide] Extend your ring time

Hey all,Our O2 staff member, Ann-Marie is here to show you how to extend the ring time of an incoming call. If you're always caught scrambling about ti find your phone when a call comes in, or you just need extra time to vet it or to get ready to acc...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 14 replies
  • 0 kudos

[Video Guide] How to use the My O2 App

Hey everybody,One of our O2 staff members, Scott, has recorded a few videos introducing the fantastic My O2 app. With it, you can manage your account 24/7 - view your allowance, add bolt-ons, check your tariff details, and more.Check out the videos b...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 5 replies
  • 1 kudos

[Video Guide] Voice and video calling on WhatsApp

Hey all,With many of us self-isolating or just spending more time at home, it’s important now more than ever to stay in touch with friends and family.Through the power of chat apps like WhatsApp, one of ourO2 staff members has made a short video show...

Chris_K by Former Staff
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

No network.

Hi,me and my husband are both on O2. We live in the same household, we have been to see our friends in Gillingham on Sunday, and we work at the same place. I dont have any signal/network connection since Saturday, but my husband has. We both have App...

Dendeline by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Iphone 12 pro

My iPhone 12 pro wouldn't switch on, just sat with the loading circle, now none of the apps work and it won't let me shut it down, how can I fix this, I've only had it a week

jane12 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Roaming

I have landed in spain for the first time since Brexit. I am an o2 sim only customer. Since landing i have not been able to connect via roaming and therefore have no access to mobile data. Roaming is switched on. I am in an area where I have always c...

Cdd by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! O2 Refresh

If the phone plan is paid off but there is still years to go on the airtime plan can you just get a PAC, join another provider and no longer have to pay airtime? Thank you

Ognen09 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! No signal - mast taken down

A mast was taken down near me resulting in very poor signal for the last month or so...what do I do about getting some sort of compensation for this?

Nikki14 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Mast down for over a month

Hi there, I joined o2 last month and have had no signal the entire time where I live as a mast is in need of repair. I discovered this through your website after searching on my postcode and logged for updates. It’s extremely challenging trying to ge...

Leanne23 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

O2 Mast down for weeks 🤬 Compo claim??

The mast which covers my house has been off for weeks & I’ve been told it’ll be this way till at least 30/07/21 - yes I can use WiFi calling in the house but obviously once I’m out of range there is nothing.We have two work mobiles & two personal mob...

Compo by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Sim Failure

Phone just randomly said "SIM Failure" this morning... ive tried taking it out and cleaning it still didnt work, also tried turning phone on and off again and didnt work.... help!!

Phoebe111 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos