Tech Support
Do you have a technical issue? Ask our community members for help and support.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! esim activation on galaxy watch

I bought samsung galaxy watch-6 classic cellular which requires an esim. I was previously using a plastic O2 sim in my samsung mobile. I swapped my sim to an esim and installed that in my samsung watch using its mobile app (galaxy wearable) on the ph...

Fahad1 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Logging in to my O2

Hi I usually just enter a passcode to log in the my O2 app but just done that and it started flashing and wouldn’t let me log in then it’s asking me for username and password so just changed that and it still won’t let me log in to my, my O2 account

Emma123_ by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! IMEI bar lifting

Hello,Recently lost my phone I phone 11 pro and called o2 and asked them to bar the IMEI on the phone.I’ve now found the phone and called o2 three times stating this and asking them to lift the bar and being reassured by o2 that within 24 hours each ...

DH01 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! eSim phone number change

Hi,I have moved from a Three account to O2 and have requested my old Three phone number to be transferred to my O2 account.My old Three number was on a nano sim. My new O2 is an eSim and they have provided a temporary phone number until the old phone...

Resolved! Transfer of number

It’s a complicated one and not sure if there is a solution without costing a lot!!!! Plan A out of contract my name and number Plan B in contract my name, son’s number, £300 but out Plan C in contract son’s name and temp number My son is paying plan ...

Nick67 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

Changing SIM card from another communication company to O2

Hi,I am new O2 costumer. I have been trying to keep my previous number with new O2 SIM card. However, I could not manage to do it. Another point is that I cannot see any products when I sign in My O2 app. I need your support for these problems. NOTE:...

Error activating Open discount

I am eligible for the open discount on my airtime, I have received an email telling me to activate my discount however I continue to receive an error once I have logged in saying my details cannot be retrieved and to try again in 30 minutes. I only g...

JWB1991 by Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Phone number

Hi I requested to keep my current phone number....requested the PAC code, entered it, but I keep getting alerts with my "new" phone number.....please help!