Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What a shambles this company is

Conalankid
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

After 4 weeks of mistake after mistake and still I don’t have a working line I have decided I need to get a resolution and speaking to customer services doesn’t work. I have looked at the ombudsman route but I need to go down the official complaints route with o2 first. Anybody got any tips on the best way to make someone listen

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Conalankid 

Use Resolver https://www.o2.co.uk/how-to-complain

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 9

Conalankid
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, already half way through this process just hoping there might be a short cut. Fed up with being on phone. This last problem is last straw. All I want is my incoming caller display back!

Message 3 of 9

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Conalankid wrote:

All I want is my incoming caller display back!

@Conalankid 

You need to ask O2 to add the CLI Presentation bolt on to your account.

(CLI = Call line identity)

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 9

Conalankid
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

According to them everything is active on my account. I run my own tech company so I sort this kind of problem out in my field everyday so I find it very odd that they can’t solve the problem. According to Ofgem it is in the code of practice that they must provide CLI information on everyone’s account and although not a legal requirement I will test this in court. I have got a PAC code with a ridiculous final bill account attached to it but if they can’t sort it in the next 24 hrs I will leave and let them take me to court for the bill

Message 5 of 9

MI5
  • 146977 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

Unless it shows as a bolt on in your MyO2 @Conalankid it's not active.

cli bolt on.png

Message 6 of 9

Bambino
Level 85: Esteemed
  • 23537 Posts
  • 1035 Topics
  • 3747 Solutions

Think twice before you refuse to pay your final bill, @Conalankid. A negative mark on your credit file and debt collectors sent on behalf of O2 will happen long before you ever get to court. Just some friendly advice.

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 7 of 9

Conalankid
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks, I think it should be that simple too so why have they not done it. I don’t doubt you are correct so I will give it a go.

Message 8 of 9

Conalankid
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Thanks for advice but the story starts 4 weeks ago with them porting one of my numbers on top of my existing number with them and wiping it out. It has taken me that long to get both of them back live and then they loose my caller ID so I will take my chances, there are soooooo many problems in between that they would be foolish (probably are any way) to take me on. I won’t go on as I am fed up with going over the story, I have that many open tickets they have lost count and none have been correctly sorted out!!

Message 9 of 9