Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch esim

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

How do I put the esim on the galaxy watch ultra? It was in Myo2 ready to be activated but it has activated as a secondary esim on my phone, I tried to request a new esim through Myo2 but it's just giving me access denied and the CS is just telling me to do it through Myo2.

Some progress has been made, I removed it from my phone and it reappeared in Myo2 to be activated, instead of using the Myo2 app as it didn't give me a QR, I went to the web version, took a screenshot of the QR code and scanned it in Galaxy wearable but it's now saying it can't be added as it's already been used and still getting access denied to replace.

Message 1 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Thanks. I am just going to go to a store in my area tomorrow. It now lets me request an esim for the watch but nothing appears and it's taken way too much of my time up today. I don't really want to go to a store but if they can do it there and then that'll be great.

If the MyO2 app didn't automatically install it to my phone instead of giving options of a QR code or a numerical code like the web version does this could have been avoided, O2 need to change that.

Message 11 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I am now sorted! slight_smile O2 store got a new QR sorted straight away, had to reset the watch though as it wasn't working properly but all was well after reset.

I set up the remote connection and calls & texts on other devices myself and it's working perfectly.

Message 12 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

Good news @Paul820 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 13 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Well it's took another turn, the esim has just vanished off the watch and now I or customer service can't generate a new one as it's exceeded the amount 🤷

Message 14 of 16

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149027 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28463 Solutions

Oh no!!

Have you tried the old off/on reset?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 15 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Yep still the same, just going to have to wait out the time limit and do it myself and hope it doesn't screw up again.

Message 16 of 16