Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Watch esim

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

How do I put the esim on the galaxy watch ultra? It was in Myo2 ready to be activated but it has activated as a secondary esim on my phone, I tried to request a new esim through Myo2 but it's just giving me access denied and the CS is just telling me to do it through Myo2.

Some progress has been made, I removed it from my phone and it reappeared in Myo2 to be activated, instead of using the Myo2 app as it didn't give me a QR, I went to the web version, took a screenshot of the QR code and scanned it in Galaxy wearable but it's now saying it can't be added as it's already been used and still getting access denied to replace.

Message 1 of 16
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

Welcome to the current level of genius employed by O2 these days !!!

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 8 of 16
15 REPLIES 15

MI5
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

@Paul820 

Activation guide here Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch 

You can't activate an esim on two different devices so you'll need a new one to start over.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

I'm trying chat now, thank you. They need to change the app as it just installs it on your phone.

Message 3 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

♂️

Message 4 of 16

MI5
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

LOL.....

Much easier and less painful in store @Paul820 

Message 5 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Why is the chat asking if I want a physical SIM? 🤦‍♂️ Think I will just go to store as they originally suggested.

Not sure why it's adding the male sign emoji for lol

Message 6 of 16

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

They have sent a QR in the post? What sort of clart on is this?

Message 7 of 16

MI5
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

Welcome to the current level of genius employed by O2 these days !!!

Message 8 of 16

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38236 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1729 Solutions

The penultimate post on Guide: Connecting your Samsung Smartwatch by @PumpkinJuice has a revised, now that all MyO2 customers are on the new 360 back-end system, set of steps @Paul820 - you could try that, see how you get on? Provided you are not stuck waiting for O2 to send you a SIM QR...

Message 9 of 16

MI5
  • 148912 Posts
  • 640 Topics
  • 28445 Solutions

Already advised getting another sim to try that method again.

I still think doing it in store removes the risk of failure though.

Message 10 of 16