Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Visual voicemail activation

Panduff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

For the last week or so I started receiving text messages telling me my visual voicemails have been activated (  I did not activate it ) I receive  several dozen a day which is really starting to be troublesome. When I open it it shows as only being 1 text but I keep getting a notification of a new one, I tried deleting them, there's no option to stop receiving those, I can't block the number because it comes straight from O2 and I have to have my phone on silent 24/7 because I even receive them in the middle of the night. My phone is constantly buzzing with the exact same text message,  Can somebody help?????

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 146997 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28265 Solutions

@Panduff 

Go into your dialler settings and find the visual voicemail switch, then turn it off.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 37255 Posts
  • 239 Topics
  • 1698 Solutions

Screenshot_20230117-200139.png

Dialler, 3 dots, Settings, Voicemail - slider as above, @Panduff. Had same on my new Pixel 6a recently, and a reboot after an update brought the barrage of txt messages back until I went back in and flicked the VVM switch to "off".

Message 3 of 3