Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin mobile not changed to O2

JT65
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I have two accounts that were with Virgin,  one has two mobiles on which have gone over ok, the third phone on a separate billing has not and is still on Virgin, how can this be resolved?

Message 1 of 5
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Enlli
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

This has been asked over at Virgin Mobile and the answer has always been that nobody can expedite the move, which are triggered from Virgin's end.

So the third SIM will move sometime in the future and you will get notification of the date via VM. 

Just have to wait

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 145067 Posts
  • 635 Topics
  • 27832 Solutions

@JT65 

You need to ask Virgin as all your accounts should have transferred together.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Message 2 of 5

Enlli
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

This has been asked over at Virgin Mobile and the answer has always been that nobody can expedite the move, which are triggered from Virgin's end.

So the third SIM will move sometime in the future and you will get notification of the date via VM. 

Just have to wait

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 5

pgn
Level 75: Digital Don
  • 36533 Posts
  • 235 Topics
  • 1624 Solutions

@JT65 wrote:

Hi, I have two accounts that were with Virgin,  one has two mobiles on which have gone over ok, the third phone on a separate billing has not and is still on Virgin, how can this be resolved?

All good things come to those who wait... Patience, Grasshopper 😉

Message 4 of 5

Enlli
  • 6807 Posts
  • 50 Topics
  • 1521 Solutions

@MI5 wrote:

@JT65 

You need to ask Virgin as all your accounts should have transferred together.

The two on the same account did. This one was separate, and Virgin say separate accounts even at the same address may not move together. 

Pleanty examples of that. @MI5

Message 5 of 5