Did you mean: 

Upgrade issues

MIG_taff
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hello 

I carried out the upgrade via the online service which confirmed the new phone would be delivered to my home address but once I'd placed the order, I received notification advising the phone will be delivered to a local retailer.   I'm partially disabled and have difficulty getting anywhere so rely on family to take me, when my condition allows me to otherwise it completely makes me house bound.

So I contacted your customer service team, discussed it with a few advisors where my upgrade phone was returned to yourselves and I was informed that I would be issued the funds I'd paid to upgrade & would be issued a £50 credit onto my o2 account... This was at the beginning of June and I've had nothing from o2, nor has anyone called me back... This issue resulted in me calling the customer service helpline numerous times over a three week period and yet, no further assistance provided by o2.

I'm unable to get into a local branch and would very much appreciate an experienced advisor to contact me at your earliest convenience please.

Thank you. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143429 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27490 Solutions

@O2Lisa 

Can you help?

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

O2Lisa
Former Staff
  • 996 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 32 Solutions

Morning all, thanks for the tag @MI5 

So sorry to hear this @MIG_taff, I'll message you privately and get this sorted for you.

My working hours are Monday - Thursday 08:00 - 18:00
Any messages sent outside these time will be responded to on my return.
Thanks slight_smile

signature
Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 3