Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upbgrade Apple TV offer not on the account that upgraded

Hobbit
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I upgraded a couple of days ago and when I received the log in to finish the purchase it was on my daughters number which is linked to my account. I called back and was told it was just the order contact but that the upgrade was definitely on my phone but they changed the number (and my email) to ensure the order information came to me. My daughter and husband now have an offer of Apple TV+ under their settings on their phones saying that they can choose it after their recent Apple purchase! I don’t have this offer on my new phone. It seems like I need to speak to someone at some point who can check all the details are correct on each account. Is there an email address I can send the contact details for each number to to ensure they are correct? Can the Apple TV+ offer be placed on my phone instead?
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122927 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7470 Solutions

@Hobbit 

Ther's no email but you can call O2 on the various numbers in this guide.

Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 2 of 5

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144362 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27671 Solutions

@Hobbit 

Just login to Apple TV app with the apple ID associated with the upgrade and you will be offered it if eligible.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 3 of 5

Hobbit
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Ok thank you I’ll try that. I’ll try and call o2 once they are accepting general calls as it concerns me that the information isn’t correct and that other members of my family (particularly my husband who has his own account which isn’t even linked to mine like my daughters) are getting the information regarding my account sent to them.
Message 4 of 5

Hobbit
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thank you. I can’t call at the moment as they are only asking for upgrade calls due to staffing levels.
Message 5 of 5