cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to change contact number in O2 account (accounts.o2.co.uk)

ChrisF80
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I joined O2 around a month ago and when I tried to register my online account, it said the number I was trying to register with is already in use on another account. I believe this issue may be due to previously having a business account with O2 for the same number which has long since been ported away. As a temporary resolution I used my work phone number as my contact number.

I still however cannot update my contact number in my account. I've tried calling O2 numerous times over the past month, I've tried Facebook, I've tried Twitter, and I tried PM'ing a mod after they were talking to me about another issue. Still no resolution.

Currently the contact number has been changed to another number on my account (my wife's) however I want it to be mine.

Can someone please assist.

o2.png

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149612 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@ChrisF80 

Only customer service can help.

You'll need to keep trying the same ways you have been until you get someone who knows what they are doing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149612 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@ChrisF80 

Only customer service can help.

You'll need to keep trying the same ways you have been until you get someone who knows what they are doing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 2