Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferring a number from Virgin to O2

Arthur3
Level 1: Joiner
  • 5 Posts
  • 3 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

This is now the fourth day since O2 was supposed to port my old number from Virgin to O2. It still has not happened. No explanation, no timescale as to when it will happen. Is this normal?

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Arthur3 

There is a known issue currently with porting.

We are told it's now fixed but there is a backlog of ports to work through, so hopefully yours will be done soon.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149586 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28517 Solutions

@Arthur3 

There is a known issue currently with porting.

We are told it's now fixed but there is a backlog of ports to work through, so hopefully yours will be done soon.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 3

Speedybrear
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I know have the problem from sky to 02 . No one explain. If I not get sorted I move networks again?

Message 3 of 3