Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transferred from Virgin with 2 accounts - I want to merge

JohnR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

We have just been transferred from Virgin. We have 4 mobiles in the family. Due to Virgin's anti-fraud/crime measures (I think), we had to have 2 accounts - one for 2 of the phones and a different account for the other 2. I pay all the bills and would like to see all 4 numbers in one account. Is there a way to transfer 2 "products" from one account to another, please, without a change of ownership or any other complication? Thanks.

Message 1 of 6
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126086 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Eventually @JohnR you WILL be able to put all 4 devices under one account. Unfortunately O2/VM are moving all clients onto a new billing system (360). Untill that's done they have stopped what  we called 'Bring In Other Products'. It's a waiting game unfortunately.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

JohnR
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I have seen the question on this subject submitted yesterday, and I should add that all products were automatically registered to O2.

Message 2 of 6

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 126086 Posts
  • 832 Topics
  • 7552 Solutions

Eventually @JohnR you WILL be able to put all 4 devices under one account. Unfortunately O2/VM are moving all clients onto a new billing system (360). Untill that's done they have stopped what  we called 'Bring In Other Products'. It's a waiting game unfortunately.

Veritas Numquam Perit

Girl in a jacket
Message 3 of 6

scooby369
  • 5 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My account was transferred from Virgin yesterday. I got a voice mail message on my mobile just now and I need to listen to it. But unlike Virgin, when I could just listened to it, O2 is asking me for a number. What? This is so annoying. I sincerely hope this is not "a waiting game"!

Message 4 of 6

pw22033
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

How long will we need to wait do you think?  I already had an O2 account for my sons phone with my VM number as the contact.  My daughter is now getting all the billing details since she was brought over from VM with me and the system won't let me change this as my VM number is already registered on my son's account... It's not appropriate for VM/O2 to have decided autonomously which number was to get all the details and bill and then also not let me change it.

Message 5 of 6

pgn
Level 76: Forum Legend
  • 38507 Posts
  • 240 Topics
  • 1735 Solutions

@pw22033 wrote:

How long will we need to wait do you think?  I already had an O2 account for my sons phone with my VM number as the contact.  My daughter is now getting all the billing details since she was brought over from VM with me and the system won't let me change this as my VM number is already registered on my son's account... It's not appropriate for VM/O2 to have decided autonomously which number was to get all the details and bill and then also not let me change it.

When it will revert is anybody's guess, @pw22033 - but this plan seems to have gone awry, so... 

https://community.o2.co.uk/t5/New-to-O2/Where-are-all-my-sims/m-p/1632130/highlight/true#M1670

Message 6 of 6