Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Totally stop spending cap

emma2776
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
I've done the txt message help, called 3 times. Although I've never in the past 3+ years been with O2 not paid a bill on time (including a few of £1, 000+) all of a sudden I've been given an unwanted, not informed, spending cap. This (for reasons beyond my comprehension especially as pay monthly) seems to happen at random with this being the 4th occasion. There's no link in dates, amount spent prior month, anything linking these events. Since I started my contract I've made it clear that due to various circumstances a spending cap isn't acceptable to myself. Normally I get it removed, at most after 2 calls. However this time is like bashing my head against a brick wall. I'm being told by every O2 representative that the cap will be removed, may have to wait 48hrs, but it's not happening. I wait a week between contact, get same "no worries we've just sorted it" reply, to no avail. Does anyone have a clue as to how I get rid of this. Due to Covid-19 it's really causing problems for me.
Thanks
Emma
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@O2Georgina or @Anonymous can you please assist @emma2776?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 2 of 6

O2Georgina
  • 387 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 13 Solutions

Thanks for the tag @Bambino 

@emma2776  I will private message you

signature
Message 3 of 6

Lucyfae101
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I'm getting the same issue even now, customer service for this is a joke, did yours ever get sorted? I've been told multiple times the cap has been removed for me but it's still there, it takes the *bleep*

Message 4 of 6

Bambino
Level 84: Resplendent
  • 22942 Posts
  • 1022 Topics
  • 3662 Solutions

@O2KyleW or @O2Jonathan can you please look into this issue for @Lucyfae101?

I DO NOT WORK FOR O2

Funniest-Thread-2
Message 5 of 6

O2Jonathan
Former Staff
  • 66 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 1 Solutions

@Bambino thank you for the tag, i will private message you now @Lucyfae101 .

signature
Message 6 of 6