Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim

Clorom
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Hi, I've done a sim swap a few hours ago and I'm still unable to make or receive any calls.
Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Clorom 

Keep rebooting the phone to help bring the sim online.

Check for network faults here O2 Service Status

Try your sim in another phone to rule out phone problems and if all fails, contact O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

If this was a replacement sim due to a lost or stolen one, you will have bars on your account that need removing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 143422 Posts
  • 632 Topics
  • 27489 Solutions

@Clorom 

Keep rebooting the phone to help bring the sim online.

Check for network faults here O2 Service Status

Try your sim in another phone to rule out phone problems and if all fails, contact O2 Guide: Coronavirus Community Help and Support 

If this was a replacement sim due to a lost or stolen one, you will have bars on your account that need removing.

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Marjo
Former Staff
  • 7881 Posts
  • 468 Topics
  • 55 Solutions

Hi there @Clorom hope you're having a nice Christmas week so far. slight_smile

It's been a few days since you posted about your SIM swap so hopefully by now everything's been sorted. Let us know anytime though if you have any further questions about this or anything else the community could help with.

Message 3 of 3