Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal

Rob20
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I’m getting one bar of 3G signal in my house and anytime I move my signal just goes off and I’m unable to use the internet or send texts. When I pay 30 pound a month for 100 gig I don’t really want that happening, I want to be able to actually use my phone.it’s starting to get annoying especially when it’s been happening for the past month and I’ve tried contacting O2 about it already what can O2 do? It kind of needs fixing or sorting out for everyone on O2 round here. Or would it just be easier to switch providers? 

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@Rob20 wrote:

I’m getting one bar of 3G signal in my house and anytime I move my signal just goes off and I’m unable to use the internet or send texts. When I pay 30 pound a month for 100 gig I don’t really want that happening, I want to be able to actually use my phone.it’s starting to get annoying especially when it’s been happening for the past month and I’ve tried contacting O2 about it already what can O2 do? It kind of needs fixing or sorting out for everyone on O2 round here. Or would it just be easier to switch providers? 

Try out another provider's SIM from your house first, @Rob20 - for me, Voda and EE are atrocious where I live, O2 was the best of the three, although still prone to lose signal depending on where in the house I was standing...

Guides here can help you determine if it is a temporary issue with an O2 Nast near you, can be used to register your problem (so O2 can prioritize repair) and helps explain why signal in some types of house can be so variable. Good luck, @Rob20!

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

Get everyone on O2 round your way to use the O2 My Network app or use the online O2 Status Tool every day to make a noise that O2 can hear.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

pgn
Level 74: Whizz kid
  • 35781 Posts
  • 227 Topics
  • 1582 Solutions

@Rob20 wrote:

Try out another provider's SIM from your house first, @Rob20 - for me, Voda and EE are atrocious where I live, O2 was the best of the three, although still prone to lose signal depending on where in the house I was standing...

Guides here can help you determine if it is a temporary issue with an O2 Nast near you, can be used to register your problem (so O2 can prioritize repair) and helps explain why signal in some types of house can be so variable. Good luck, @Rob20!

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

Get everyone on O2 round your way to use the O2 My Network app or use the online O2 Status Tool every day to make a noise that O2 can hear.

Message 2 of 2