Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal in my house or outside

Lloyd29
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 2 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi when I’m my house garden or drive I’m struggling to find any signal is there anyway I can improve this? 

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

pgn
Level 62: Glorious
  • 23390 Posts
  • 172 Topics
  • 587 Solutions

Hi @Lloyd29 - have you checked to see if there is a mast issue in your area? Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

If you are an O2 Consumer, and not a Business customer, your only other option until the signal improves is to use your home WiFi, if your phone supports it and you have a reliable broadband service in your house. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

pgn
Level 62: Glorious
  • 23390 Posts
  • 172 Topics
  • 587 Solutions

Hi @Lloyd29 - have you checked to see if there is a mast issue in your area? Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

If you are an O2 Consumer, and not a Business customer, your only other option until the signal improves is to use your home WiFi, if your phone supports it and you have a reliable broadband service in your house. 

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

O2CommunityAwardNotCS

O2 Social Media
SM Icons(Twitter | Instagram | Facebook)

Message 2 of 3

madasaf1sh
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 5422 Posts
  • 32 Topics
  • 1710 Solutions

@Lloyd29 

You could invest in an Outdoor Antenna for to improve 4G signal, they aren't cheap but may help, ispreview.co.uk forum has people who do this.

Current Phone: Sony XPeria Pro-I and Motorola Razr 5G
I also have a Planet Computers Gemini

I work in IT as an Enterprise Messaging and Collaboration Tools Administrator (Office 365, Slack and much much more) and manage hardware both Mobile and Desktop / laptop, my desk is a bit like PC World

--
We are all customers and dont have access to any o2 accounts

Message 3 of 3