Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Buds3 Pro sales

Paul820
Level 3: Thinker
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hello. Is there any advice for how to chase up sales from the O2 shop? I made a SIM Free purchase early August for the Buds3 Pro and have seen on the shop it's been in stock for next day a number of times, including now. A recent review saying they received there's within 48hours.

I called the sales team number I found on here but they said they can't do anything as it's in processing.

I had a the same issue with the watch ultra so I cancelled and reordered and got it on the next available day but I don't want to do this with this order as I got them for £20 with a code for pre-ordering the fold 6 and doubt that code will work now.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

madasaf1sh
Level 77: Grand Master
  • 11391 Posts
  • 62 Topics
  • 3154 Solutions

@Paul820 

You need to call the sales team on 0800 081 0255 and ask them, as I have a feeling because Samsung messed up the manufacture of them some orders will have fallen down a black hole..

--
iPhone 15 Pro Max - o2 and Spusu
Xperia 1V - Spusu

--
This is not customer services and we dont have access to your account
I do not work for o2 or any VMo2 /Telefonica/Liberty Global Company
Message 2 of 3

Paul820
  • 59 Posts
  • 15 Topics
  • 2 Solutions

Hello. This is the number I called, they just said wait as there's nothing they can do.

I feel like if I wait I won't get them at all.

The order status on Myo2 says processing up to 4 weeks delivery but it's been more than 4 weeks.

Message 3 of 3