Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Safesearch locked on when using o2 data on iPhone

0Willc1000
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, I don’t know if anyone else is having this issue but the age verification filters in my account are turned off and for some reason safesearch is forced on when using any browser on my iPhone.  Only when I connect using o2 data. It works fine on my other esim on Vodafone and also on Wi-Fi. I have tried asking for 2 days now with the chat in the myo2 app but they are constantly busy it seems.  I have turned the filters on and off again and got a message saying it’s been verified again and should work but it doesn’t.  It is a bit annoying because it cuts out so many completely valid search results as well as all the other stuff it’s there for of course.  Was just wondering if anyone else is having this problem, as when I took out the contract I turned the toggle off and safesearch was off too.  So I don’t know why it’s suddenly locked on again.  Not that you can actually do much with the data plan anyway, it hardly works anywhere 🤦‍♂️

Message 1 of 2
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

jonsie
Level 94: Supreme
  • 93344 Posts
  • 610 Topics
  • 6985 Solutions

We’re just customers like you but it sounds like you’ll need someone to access your account which can’t be done from here. If you message O2 using the links below, they should be able to help you with this

Message 2 of 2