Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK

Sp69
Level 1: Joiner
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please could somebody help me I am tearing my hair out and getting no where! So I have a contract phone with Sky but it suddenly switched off on Sunday. I have tried everything to get it back but nothing is working. So I am awaiting a returns bag from Sky to send it for repair. I have quite a few previously contracted phones from 02 so I thought I will use one of them until my sky mobile gets repaired. But on every 02 phone I am getting a message coming up saying SIM network PIN blocked. Enter SIM network PUK. I have spent the last 2 nights on my husbands phone being put back and forward between O2 and Sky. Both saying it is the other's problem. Reading on Samsung website it says it is the original network that gives the code. 02 have sent me codes but the don't work. I am a key worker and i need to get in my phone for my contacts. I can't phone during the day as my husband is a key worker also and has his phone at work. Pleaee somebody put me in the right direction it would be much appreciated!

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7

Cleoriff
Level 94: Supreme
  • 122810 Posts
  • 826 Topics
  • 7466 Solutions
Message 2 of 8

Sp69
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou cleoriff for your link but because I am no longer a 02 customer it doesn't accept my phone number...frustrating!
Message 3 of 8

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144166 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27624 Solutions

@Sp69 

You need to unlock your old O2 phones Guide: Unlocking an O2 phone to use a different SIM card 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
You would need to call o2 customer services and explain the situation then.
Numbers to call are in the links below (you can use Skype to call the 0800 numbers).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 5 of 8

Sp69
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
Thankyou M15 for your link but as I am not a current contracted 02 customer I cannot complete the form. I have also been told this on phone that because I am not on 02 contract I cannot get the information I need.
Message 6 of 8

Sp69
  • 4 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions
gmarkj I have been on the phone the last two nights to them and they all say the same thing...it's Sky i need to contact.
Message 7 of 8

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12056 Posts
  • 94 Topics
  • 1124 Solutions
Ah. Get it.
You need to SIM unblock code which you get from Sky (allows the sim to work in a different phone).

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 8 of 8