Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Run out of options, any advice?

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 36 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

My Motorola g31 phone is still under guarantee so I've been able to eliminate it from the ongoing problem I've had since June this year.

Making and receiving phone calls from home is an ongoing issue. Not for everyone, but you never know when the call will suddenly end or the person I'm speaking to will say....."can't hear you"

I've been into O2 stores multiple times, new SIM card, lots of settings changed. 

My phone was sent back to the manufacturer last week. Came back with a replacement main board, software update and a factory reset.

The very first call I received when I got home was the familiar refrain, twenty seconds in....."can't hear you"

What did I do now?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

Tolkienista
Level 2: Apprentice
  • 36 Posts
  • 11 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Sorry, the final line should read ......what do I do now?

Message 2 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 149658 Posts
  • 641 Topics
  • 28518 Solutions

@Tolkienista 

If the issue is just at home, use wifi calling.

https://www.o2.co.uk/connectivity/wifi-and-4g-calling

Guide: Do you have poor coverage / signal Indoors? This may help Explain / resolve it 

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

https://www.o2.co.uk/apps/my-network

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 3 of 4

japitts
Level 8: Talented
  • 228 Posts
  • 0 Topics
  • 3 Solutions

If this issue is only occurring in one specific location, then 2 things.

1: It's most likely network-related, potentially affecting a single sector or single site.

2: WiFi-calling is a good workaround.

Message 4 of 4