cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Removed], my home address! the signal keeps fading and recovering or dropping out - it can stay out

AJP830
Level 1: Joiner
  • 1 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

[Removed], my home address! the signal keeps fading and recovering or dropping out - it can stay out for half an hour. The same happens outside the building. I have no problems elsewhere. This has only been happening since the 5G rollout. I have lived here since 1982 and mobile since 1996. I have Nokia 6310i - 2g and 3g. I have had a new SIM card and tried on four different 6310is but still the same problem/ I have raised his twice before but the answer comes back that there is no problem BUT THERE CLEARLY IS

Message 1 of 3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@AJP830 

Anything flagged here O2 Service Status ?

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Download the My Network app and report it My Network App - Find Out More About Your Network Coverage | Apps | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144417 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27678 Solutions

@AJP830 

Anything flagged here O2 Service Status ?

Guide: How can I sort out my network issues? 

Download the My Network app and report it My Network App - Find Out More About Your Network Coverage | Apps | O2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 3

Enlli
Level 65: Ultra-cool
  • 6610 Posts
  • 49 Topics
  • 1488 Solutions

I was under the impression that the 6310i was 2G (well mine is) unless the newer version supports 3G

You say this is since 5G. Possibly then some network re configuration has taken place to enable that. 

Not sure O2 is going to be too bothered if during that exercise there are some looser. It's little used obsolete technology 

This is not O2 and we are all customers here similar to yourself and cannot answer account type queries.
Message 3 of 3