Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting number to O2

Paddy1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Please can someone help, I’m trying to move my number from Vodafone to O2. Have tried called 202 but get cut off through automated messages, have tried Facebook messenger but no one has replied and also tried on the app speaking to a person however keep getting a message saying no one is available to speak

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Paddy1231 

Guide and online form here Guide: Migration & porting into O2  

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 2 of 4

Paddy1231
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi MI5, I’ve tried the form 3 times and revived error messages (the last one today asked me to speak to O2 via web chat) however it’s impossible to speak to anyone to resolve, tried calling, Facebook messenger and web chat, any other ideas 

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 144180 Posts
  • 634 Topics
  • 27632 Solutions

@Paddy1231 

The most common error is with the answer to the security question which is not your O2 password.

It is the security question you set up in your MyO2 and can be changed by logging in and going to your personal details in your MyO2

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.

Currently using:
Pixel 7a (O2 & Lyca), One Plus 6 (Sfr), iPhone 12 Pro Max (Vodafone)
Message 4 of 4