Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Porting issue

MoL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, my number was ported on the 25th April but it is still not working.  I have been in contact with o2 customer services several times and been told that the issue is with o2 and I get the same message every time I call o2 "issue has been raised and to wait 3 to 5 days". Its been more than 3 weeks now, its still not resolved. I really need my number back. Noone from o2 has ever called me back.

What else can I do? Anyone got any help/suggestions?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

@MoL 

Keep trying I'm afraid.

Try the social media teams Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 2 of 4

MoL
Level 1: Joiner
  • 2 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi  thanks for reply. Will it eventually be resolved? I am worried i won't get my number back.

Message 3 of 4

MI5
Level 94: Supreme
  • 147102 Posts
  • 636 Topics
  • 28289 Solutions

We can only hope and keep fingers crossed for you @MoL 

I have no affiliation whatsoever with O2 or any subsidiary companies. Comments posted are entirely of my own opinion. This is not Customer Service so we are unable to help with account specific issues.
Please select the post that helped you best and mark as the solution. This helps other members in resolving their issues faster. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4