Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pleasee helpp - Number and texts dont work

Modi1
Level 1: Joiner
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

Hi, ive been losing my mind with my phone and am at my breaking point. When i was moved from virgin to o2 my texts stopped working, meaning i am unable to send nor receive ANY text messages. Meaning no verification texts -keep that in mind. I went to o2 to fix this and they issued me a new sim. Once i got this sim it made everything WORSE. Now i cannot receive any incoming calls unless the caller is also on o2. Then i went back to the shop to fix this and they couldnt saying that theres nothing they can do since i just had a new sim and theres no bars on my number. I was told to call customer support which i did, this was even more of a headache as they just send me round and round in loops. They keep telling me to reset my phone which ends the call and they say theyll call back which they never do. And to add salt to the wound. Since ive reset my phone, i am now logged out of my online banking, my emails, my social media and more. And since i CANT verify with text im locked out of everything. I am losing my mind and dont know what to do. All this and im still being charged every month. If anyone can please refer me to some real help it would be much appreciated. 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

gmarkj
Level 66: Unequalled
  • 12450 Posts
  • 95 Topics
  • 1152 Solutions

Have you tried talking to customer services via social media @Modi1 ?
Links are in this guide.

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

If you need to call, the best time seems to be just after 8am.

If they still don't help, then come back and we can ask the community manager to step in.

We used to have customer service agents on the community, but they were removed in July and as yet we have not seen them be replaced.

Please note, this is not customer services and we cannot access your account. Do not publish personal details (email, phone number, bank account).

Link to our guide on how to contact them can be found here

Message 2 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8149 Posts
  • 168 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Modi1 

Have you made any progress in getting this resolved ? 

Message 3 of 6

Modi1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

I did as you advised and no help from that still 

Message 4 of 6

Modi1
  • 3 Posts
  • 1 Topics
  • 0 Solutions

No, im still dealing with this issue and its caused me so many issues that im losing my mind. Feeling really low at this point. 

Message 5 of 6

Oxonian
Level 33: Firestarter
  • 8149 Posts
  • 168 Topics
  • 27 Solutions

@Modi1 

Have you tried contacting O2 via social media ? Although you might have to remind them two or three times before you get a response, they are generally well though of, and using their services saves hanging on the 'phone. 

Links for the social media team are in the guide that @gmarkj has already provided above :-

Guide: How to find help & contact O2 

Please keep us updated on developments. 👍 

Message 6 of 6